Applicable for users with US (+1) mobile subscriptions.
- The Mideye OTP service delivers one-time passwords (OTPs) to mobile subscribers for secure login to protected internet services (VPNs, portals, cloud services etc.).
- OTPs can be delivered to the following US carriers: AT&T, Boost Mobile iDEN, Boost Mobile CDMA, Cricket, MetroPCS®, Sprint, T-Mobile®, US Cellular®, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile US.
- T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- To enable the Mideye OTP service for your phone, you must first text MIDEYE to 79375.
- Standard message and data rates may apply. One message is generated per login. Typical usage volume is 20 messages per month.
- To stop receiving Mideye OTPs, text STOP to 79375. To start receiving OTPs again, text MIDEYE to 79375. To report unsolicited messages, send an email to email@example.com. Include your mobile number in the message.
- For information about OTP messages, text HELP to 79375, or visit our help pages at www.mideye.com/help.
- If you encounter login problems, contact your IT helpdesk. For OTP delivery problems, you can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call our customer support number 800-204-4179.